June-August 2013 outlining several projects in which B4E researchers have not only delivered results to advance biorefinery technology, but also cooperated extensively with industry, research institutes and academia.
Here are some highlights:
- Bio4Energy Collaborations (Presentations from a recent B4E seminar on the subject may be downloaded here.)
- Biofuel report to Sweden's Investigation on Fossil-fuel-free Transport Imminent
- Inauguration of Torrefaction Pilot Set for October
- Research Breakthrough: Important Wood Polymer Forms on Death of Helper Cells
- Algae, Environmentally-benign Fertilizer Production Demonstrated at Umeå
- Awaited Database to Produce Economic Benefit
Since there may or not be more news before Bio4Energy goes off for a short summer break, we would like to take the opportunity to wish our researchers, partners and further stakeholders a great summer. Or winter, for those in the Southern Hemisphere. Thank you and we hope to hear from you again soon.