Nordic Wood Biorefinery Conference October 23-25, 2012 Helsinki, Finland
The Nordic Wood Biorefinery Conference (NWBC), is the leading meeting forum for wood biorefinery professionals, according to the organisers VTT of Finland and Innventia of Sweden. The conference language will be English.
The organisers wish to invite all those interested in wood-based biorefinery to the NWBC 2012.
The conference programme will consist of keynote lectures, invited and submitted academic articles, as well as poster presentations. Presenters will give a comprehensive overview of the recent progress in wood biorefinery research and commercialisation. The programme will cover the following main topics
- Industrial wood biorefining projects, including pulp mill modifications
- Emerging new wood biorefineries and biorefinery products
- Key research programmes and projects
- Socio-economic aspects of wood biorefining
- Policy issues relevant to biorefinery
- Market aspects