A Workshop/brokerage event on bioenergy is co-organised by the European Energy Research
Alliance (EERA) JP Bioenergy and the Norwegian Bioenergy Innovation Center "CenBio".
Participants will have the opportunity to present project ideas, make new contacts and find project partners. The event targets a wide spectrum of researchers from European universities and research institutes, especially EERA JP Bioenergy and European Centers of Excellence, as well as industry stakeholders in the field of bioenergy. Do not miss this occasion!
The objectives of the workshop are:
• Facilitate initiation of new H2020 bioenergy project proposals within the new
• Mobilize and engage European Centers of Excellence in the establishment of new
H2020 bioenergy project proposals
• Strengthen cooperation between EERA JP Bioenergy and European Bioenergy
Centers of Excellence.
The calls for proposals to be discussed are within:
• Renewable electricity and heating/cooling (LCE 07)
• Advanced biofuels (LCE 06, LCE 08)
The H2020 Work Programme 2016-2017 - "Secure, Clean and Efficient Energy" is available here.